More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren wins a trip to the spa!

Lauren's work had rewarded her for her hard work (or everyone had been so intimidated by her, depending who you ask) That they had rewarded her with a spa pass. It included a sauna, mud bath and an hour massage. Lauren felt excited for a day of pampering herself, but was also a little nervous. A spa would be a day without her spanx, her designer clothes, her high heels. Most worrisome of all, she would be without her padded bra. That was something she'd avoided at all costs.

Lauren imagined wearing nothing but a robe. Just one thin object between her naked body and the world. Or laying on massage table, naked under a towel, with some strangers hands on her! She felt great fear... but also a slight anticipation. She never was naked in front of anyone! This might be the only safe place to do so. And she was so tense, wound so tight. A relaxing treatment sounded so good...

Finally she decided she'd do it. The pass her work had provided said she could invite one person. Lauren had to decide who her plus one would be...

who does Lauren pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)