More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcheser007 tcheser007

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is going to her high school reunion

Amazing as it seemed to Lauren, it had already been 10 years since she had graduated from high school and so naturally it was time for a reunion. When she received her invitation in the mail she had to pause and think. Would she go? High school had been complicated for her. Though smart and popular, she hadn't developed the way the other girls had and had been teased mercilessly about her flat chest and little girl looks by some of the meaner girls. She tried to rise above it and tell herself that they were just threatened by her, but it was still hard and the teasing had left her seemingly permanently self conscious about her body despite the success she had subsequently become in college and then the business world.

Eventually she decided she would go after all. It would be a good opportunity to see her friends again and more importantly to show those who had given her a hard time how wrong they had been about her. She would show them what a great, beautiful, sexy, sophisticated and successful business woman she had become while they she suspected were probably housewives or working lowly menial jobs. So she bought a new designer outfit to wear that flattered her in all the right places, made the best of what she had and hid her flaws with padding or constriction and paired it with a matching pair of high heels with hidden lifts for just that little extra bit of height. Then she hopped a plane back to her home town and prepared to dazzle the rubes with her big city brilliance.

How does the reunion go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)