More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is dreaming

Lauren was walking down the halls of her school. Wait, why was she at school? She was 20! Still, there she was, having just entered through the front door to the main hall. There was the bustle as hundreds of students went about their day. Strangely, they were all the students she remembered from when she was in high school, who were 20 year old adults like her. Lauren saw a boy turn and look at her, wide eyed. Well, that was no surprise! She was Lauren, hottest girl in town! a nerd boy like him probably only saw women of Lauren's caliber on the internet!

But, it wasn't just him. A lot of people were looking at her. Everyone in fact. She slowed, then stopped walking. A crowd was forming. What was going on? People were staring, pointing. Many were laughing! She saw phones being taken, out, photos being taken. What was happening!?

"Nice butt!"

"She's so pale!"

"Scrawny little thing, must be a freshmen!

"Not so scrawny in the gut!"

"What happened to her rack?!"

Lauren heard people exclaiming all around her. The things they were saying, the way everyone was reacting, it was almost as if...

Lauren looked down. There, confirming her suspicion, was her bare body. She was naked! Being gawked at by 100s of people!

"AAAAAHHH!!" Lauren screamed. Her small breasts, her excited nips. Her clean shaven crotch. Her dimple clad round butt and her small protruding belly. They were seeing it all! Everything! All her secrets and shame there for everyone! She threw her hands over her body, screaming red faced.

Little did Lauren know she was actually having one of the most common nightmares, arriving at school naked. But, just because it was a dream, didn't mean that it wasn't humiliating! And it was about to get a lot more embarrassing...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)