More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frank89 Frank89

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at the doctor's

Lauren entered the clinic, with suppressed disgust on her face.

"Good Morning, ma'am!" A young woman at the reception greeted the obviously important person standing before her. So young, thought Lauren. More of a girl.

"Morning..." Said Lauren with a heavy sigh, as she looked down at the receptionist. "I have an appointment with Dr. Stevens at 7:00 am."

"May I have your name, please?" Asked the young blonde fumbling with her computer.

"Just how many appointments does Dr. Stevens have at 7:00 am today?" Snapped back Lauren angrily. She was not happy to be chatting with this dumb receptionist instead of the doctor. She just wanted this over as soon as possible.

"Oh..." The blonde looked back with a shocked expression. She was not quite sure what she did wrong, if anything. Was she in trouble? She hastily typed away on her computer, finding the appointment in question. "Yes, here it is." She looked back at the scary woman with abject fear in her eyes. "Please, take a seat in the waiting room." She gulped. "The doctor is out for a house call..." Lauren raised an eyebrow. "But... but it's nearby. I swear it is only for 10 more minutes. If you would just wait a few minutes..."

Lauren's burning eyes swallowed the poor girl whole. "Great... Just great." She sighed, as she marched off towards the waiting room, her high heels echoing in the empty hallway. The receptionist heaved a sigh of relief. The important-looking, scary lady was no longer her problem. She just hoped the doctor would return soon and she wouldn't have to deal with her again.

Lauren entered the waiting room. It was empty. Figures. Nobody else was stupid enough to be there this early in the morning... She picked one of the cleaner looking seats and sat down. Now she just had to wait and get this stupid thing over with as quickly as possible. It's not like she was sick. No. She was in perfectly good health. She couldn't allow herself to be sick. Not while everyone else depended on her. At least that's how she always thought. No. She was here for some stupid yearly medical for the company she was working for. And of course, they had told her about this at the last minute. In fact, Bob only told her about this a few days ago. Stupid Bob. Apart from her doctor not being able to handle this in such a short notice, she could only get an early in the morning appointment with another doctor. Some Doctor Stevens. What kind of a name was Stevens anyway? Steven was a surname. And a male name at that. Poor woman must have had a rough childhood with a name like Stevens.

Lauren yawned and looked at her watch. Oh my god, it was still only 7:02. It was going to be a long wait. Because of this stupid appointment, she didn't even have time to go jogging. Well, she had missed a few of those in the last couple of months. It was always work, work, work. It's not like she HAD TO lose weight or anything. Well, maybe a little. But what people couldn't see, they didn't care about. She would lose that little extra she had packed on during the holidays by the summer. Yes, summer. People would be drooling over her bikini clad body on the beaches. As they always did. Men and women alike. Lauren liked the attention she was getting, as long as her admirers knew their places.

7:04. Lauren sighed. She was just about to get up and go complain to the little receptionist, when a door leading to one of the rooms opened and out came a woman in nurse uniform. A woman Lauren recognised. It was Courtney from high school. Big Courtney, the others used to call her. She had always been a mean bully among the girls. Luckily, Lauren avoided her ire in her school years, as Courtney never went after the small fishes. She'd had quite a few disputes with the popular girls, though. She had dropped out of school a few years before Lauren graduated, telling her friends about some big career opportunity coming her way. Yeah... sure. Some career opportunity it apparently was.

Lauren scanned her from head to toe. She was clad in a tight-fitting, white nurse uniform and flat shoes. Her body wasn't athletic, but definitely curvy. Her bust size had to be at least DD, straining against her uniform. And her long curly red hair was almost waist long. She had been a brunette in school, but the dark red gave her an aura of authority. Especially framing her white uniform. But most surprising was when Lauren looked at her face. Courtney had never been an ugly girl, but over the last couple of years, she seemed to have aged considerably. She looked about 5 years older than Lauren. She still wasn't ugly, but nobody would have assumed that she entered the school a year after Lauren. And this was when she noticed that Courtney was coming towards her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)