More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at a magic show

Lauren couldn't believe she let Tiffany drag her into this. She always thought magic shows were so lame. It was all smoke, mirrors and paid actors in her opinion.

The opening acts did all the typical magician stuff, silly card tricks, pulling rabbits out of hats everything Lauren had seen before.

Lauren couldn't help but roll her eyes when the main event finally started. A small container was placed on a table no bigger than a shoe box. The top of it popped off and a blonde dressed in a risque outfit and a magicians overcoat squeezed out of it to everyone's surprise.

The audience clapped in astonishment as the scantily dressed woman seemed to appear out of thin air. Everyone except Lauren who kept her arms tightly folded and her face blank with boredom.

She just wasn't buying it although she couldn't quite figure out where the girl had come from she was sure there was some logical explanation.

The golden haired magician bowed to her cheering audience with her full cleavage on display. She had on fishnet stockings showing much of her legs and the typical top hat old school magicians sometimes wore.

"Thank you ,Thank you ladies and gentlemen please your too kind." she repeated. Lauren just rolled her eyes in disgust.

"What a tramp." Lauren muttered to whoever was listening.

"For my next act I am going to need help from someone in the audience." Hands quickly shot up from a sea of volunteers.

"What a bunch of suckers." Lauren complained. A spotlight moved about the audience randomly.

Lauren turned her head to Tiffany. "I'm sure they have someone picked out way in advance. Why are people so stupid?" Lauren asked her friend in an annoyed voice. The spotlight stopped it's search landing directly on Lauren much to her surprise.

" You there why don't you join me on stage?" The blonde magician asked.

Lauren was still frozen in shock for the moment. With all eyes on her she felt compelled to go a long for the moment. She was certainly not one to get stage fright and honestly liked the attention she was getting.

"Fine I'll take part in her stupid magic show." Lauren thought while making her way to the stage. "I'll prove to everyone that this hocus pocus crap is just nonsense when I reveal just how fake all this really is."

Lauren smiled to herself as she climbed the steps to the stage.......

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)