More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnK JohnK

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a famous movie star with a big ego... and a bigger secret

"What do you mean you're not ready to film?!" Lauren screamed at Dave the Director. "I just spent three hours doing my hair and makeup!"

"Well... I, uh... there - there were some last minute rewrites, Lauren. You insisted! And, and -"

"That's not my problem, Dave," the sexy, 20-year-old actress snarled. "My agent gave me script approval, and I'm gonna use it! Now I'm going back to my trailer, you incompetent jackass. Don't you DARE send for me again 'til you get this figured out. Don't forget, I'm only under contract for one more month. After that, I'm moving on to my next project - a film with Steven Spielberg! And you can forget about me doing any media for THIS stupid picture! Hrmph!"

And with that, the brown-haired beauty turned her back and left the set.

Dave the Director sighed.

Signing Lauren to star in her first-ever R rated film was something of a coup for the young director: Lauren was already a household name, thanks to her career as a child actress on the Disney Channel. Before she was even old enough to buy cigarettes, she was world famous and had legions of fans; every month, she appeared on the cover of a different fashion magazine. In fact, Lauren had become one of the most admired actress/models in the business, due to her refusal to wear anything too revealing. Not even a bikini - never lingerie - and certainly not a topless photo! It gave the haughty, seductive brunette an air of mystery... and an exotic, untouchable mystique.

In an industry where girls had often transitioned from "child actress" to "leading lady" by acting ultra-slutty and stripping off their clothes, Lauren had gone the opposite direction. Instead of being cheap and slutty, she was mature, sophisticated, glamorous and classy - the antithesis of the Miley Cyrus tramp-makeover!

This, of course, was a source of dismay to her male fans... and she had many of them.

Ever since turning 18, Lauren's body had changed - literally overnight: Before, she was cute, petite and girlish, with an adorable potbelly and a saucy, innocent smile. She played the girl-next-door, and she played it well. But once she became 18, she suddenly developed incredible, bouncy, oversized breasts, womanly hips, and a dynamic set of curves.

It was remarkable!

From age 18 to age 19, Lauren had appeared in six different films, all rated PG. In each one, she played the bubbly, good-hearted leading lady (flaunting her new physique in sweaters, designer dresses, and tight-fitting blouses)... who inevitability ended up in the arms of the hansome leading man. But now that she was 20, she felt it was time for something grittier, which is why she accepted the part of a supermodel who stumbled upon a criminal conspiracy. The film was called "A Criminal Model" and was expected to compete for multiple Academy Awards.

But nothing was going right on the set, which was mostly Lauren's fault: She demanded so many changes to the script (including the removal of all nudity and sex scenes) that they were woefully behind schedule. The biggest change she had demanded was the firing of the leading man's "best friend," and replacing him with struggling actor Tom Thompson.

Oh, Tom Thompson...

Lauren dated Tom three years ago, when he was the hottest bachelor in America. They both starred on the same insipid Disney sitcom; he was the good-looking stud, and Lauren was the goofy, lovestruck girl - and his second banana. Back then, he was far more famous than she was... and he dumped her.

Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You.

It was utterly humiliating: Lauren was bawling her eyes out, and he was dating some sexy, large-busted pop singer from Australia, happy and on top of the world...

Then, Tom had three movies bomb in a row. Ouch! He went from a big-time movie star to Hollywood pariah. Nobody would hire him.

His career was in a tailspin.

Lauren insisted that they hire Tom to play the loser "best friend" who fails to end up with the sexy, leading girl, because she thought it was HILARIOUS for him to play second banana to her... and boss him around on the set! And she DELIGHTED in ordering him around and belittling him in public:

"Did you forget your line again, Little Tommy? Christ, you're untalented! No wonder your movie career has crashed and burned! Now hurry up and get this right; I have a dinner date with Leonardo later tonight... and you have a date with Raman Noodles!"

Tom bowed his head and took her , never once complaining. He needed the work... badly. Like many young actors, he hadn't invested his earnings wisely, and was dangerously close to filing for bankruptcy. Everyone knew it. So he didn't say a word when Lauren stormed off the set...

But with Lauren back in her trailer (and thus, there was nothing left to film), the producer called the director over for a quick strategy session. Tom moved in closer to listen:

"This film is in big trouble," the Producer warned. "We're gonna lose our asses! The dailies are horrible and we're three weeks behind schedule."

"But what can I do?" cried Dave the Director. "Lauren is forcing us to rewrite everything!"

"We gotta do something to salvage this," said the Producer. "Something. Anything! Fuck, man... We gotta do something that gets people to buy a ticket. Oh, if only we could get Lauren to take her clothes off! People would pay to see that..."

"But what if her body isn't as good as advertised? I've heard rumors from the wardrobe department... rumors that she uses a ridiculous amount of padding. There are whispers..."

"Even better! The more shocking her REAL body is, the more buzz we'll have! We've got to convince her to get naked! We've gotta! It's our only chance."

"Oh, what's the use?" sighed Dave the Director. "Lauren would NEVER give us permission to film her naked. Never! Not in a million years! She's so fucking smug and self righteous... it'll never happen."

"Perhaps I could help you with that," said Tom Thompson.

The Director and Producer turned to the young actor.

"My apologies, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation - and Lord knows my career can't handle another setback... I really need this film to be a success. Yes, I agree with you guys: Lauren appearing nude in the film would put butts in seats, and yes, she'd never agree to show an ounce of flesh. No way! The Ice Queen is too wholesome and pure for that! But there is a solution."

"Go on," said the Producer.

"Lauren has final approval over the script," Tom noted, "but she doesn't have the power to stop us from filming once the cameras are rolling - or approval of final cut. Right?"

"Right..."

"So... if several 'accidents' were to happen while the cameras were recording that resulted in Lauren getting stripped naked... well, then we'd all win. You guys follow me? Accidents!"

"Accidents?" asked the Director. "What... what do you mean?"

"All I'm saying is," said Tom, with a sly smile on his face, "just imagine what we could do to Lauren while we're filming. Ha! Between the different scenes... wardrobe changes... clothes getting ripped... blouses getting yanked... dresses flying off... people grabbing each other... why, ANYTHING could happen! Accidents happen all the time! And then, when the film debuts, people would pay top dollar to FINALLY see Miss Prim and Proper in her birthday suit - and get a good, long look at what she's been hiding."

The three men looked at each other... and grinned back at Tom.

"'Accidents'... hmmm..."

A fiendish plan was beginning to take hold...

What happens next when the cameras roll?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)