More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frank89 Frank89

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a domme

Lauren, or Mistress Lauren as she was known in the D/s community, was heading to a private party at a local club. She had always had a kinky side, but only last year did she meet with professionals. As much fun as it was dominating her friends back at college, it was an entirely different kind of experience with true subs. It gave her the rush she'd always craved.

Only been Mistress for a year, she had already acquired a certain status among her new peers. Some called her a natural talent, others called it luck. But it was undeniable that she'd had a knack for this kind of stuff. When she was present, she was always Queen of the Night, in all but name. And not just because of her unearthly beauty, and luscious body men and women drooled over, but because of her performances as well. No doubt people would beg her to provide some form of entertainment tonight as well. They always did, she smiled.

She just loved the feel of the tight fitting black leather outfit snugging her body. Of course it had been enchanced to fit her fake curves, but nobdy knew. Not that anyone would ever lay eyes on a naked Mistress. She always loved being admired, but in that outfit she was usually admired and feared as well. The perfect combination for a woman of her status, she thought. She couldn't wait to get into action.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)