More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren at the beach

Lauren never went to the beach. Despite their town being fair weathered with warm water a mere five minute drive from her house, she avoided it at all cost. Those who invited her to beach parties didn't understand it. Why would Lauren avoid the beach? Everyone knew she loved to show off that hot body of hers, with heels, tight blouses and pleated skirts that teased the imagination. Why wouldn't she show off in a bikini!

There was a reason. Nobody knew it though. It was because Lauren's perfect body was largely enhanced by a padded bra and form fitting jeans, sometimes even spanx. Without those... well, it wasn't what people thought she looked like. It was her darkest secret. Nobody alive knew.

So why was Lauren at the beach now? Well, it was simple. A bit petty, but simple. It was all because of her coworker Danielle. Danielle, or Danni was Lauren's only rival at work. She was everything Lauren was not. Tall, blonde, tan and athletic. For some reason, despite all that, she'd somehow been granted the nicest, perkiest D cup breasts Lauren had ever seen! Lauren fumed at that. They were bitter rivals, Lauren using her cold, cutting social skills to keep Danni below her on the food chain.. but barely. Danni's beauty was hard to beat. It was her greatest rivalry at the moment.

So, what did that have to do with the beach? It was simple. Danni at work the other day had said one simple remark.

"Gee Lauren, you're as pale as snow white!"

That simple comment had driven Lauren to pick out a bikini and plan to go the beach. Lauren was not about to shown up by that tan, bleach blonde bimbo!

Still, she had to be smart. She went online and found a body fitting double layered bikini with room for her large falsies up top. A one piece. She was not about to have her stomach, which a bit bigger then she wanted, hanging out for all to ogle! The dense bikini she picked would hold in her stomach, as well as her healthy butt. With her falsies it did look quite good! She admired it in the mirror when she tried it on. Oh yeah, looking good!

That weekend, she went to the beach. Wearing her bikini, with a folding chair, towel and her headphones she went to find a good place to tan on the crowded beach...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)