More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by postGuy postGuy

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren Goes to an Amusement Park

After her tedious first week of community college, Lauren decided she needed some fun and relaxation. At first, she had no idea what to do, but, after being lucky caller number eight on her local radio station, she won a free pass to a local amusement park. Lauren had no experience with amusement parks, but she figured it would be a nice change of pace. Plus, she figured there might be a little fun in it too.

Attire is important to Lauren, and this visit to the park was no exception. This was opening week and all of her peers would be there. Moreover, there would be countless strangers to impress (something Lauren found even more fun). For this day, she had to dress nicely but not too heavy. The forecast said it would be very hot and humid, and Lauren couldn't risk looking like a sweaty pig. Today, she wore a lose tank top with her signature padded bra on top; it hid her belly, showed off "her" breasts, and was very light. On bottom, she wore a short, but tight, pair of daisy dukes. This compressed her butt, yet showed just enough to accentuate her figure. Unfortunately, the daisy dukes were so tight they bunched up her panties like crazy and exposed obvious panty lines. She decided to go without them. Was she slightly embarrassed? Yes, but it was not in the least bit noticeable. As long as her pants stayed up, she would be fine. Finally she put on a pair of high heels and walked out the door.

After the long trip, Lauren had arrived. What did she do first?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)