More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

Who do you pick?

Laura

Some would say Laura Washington is a cute girl with social anxiety, or a geek who's totally into all things 80's. But that just her face that Laura puts on when she's in public. When she's all alone in her apartment, Laura is a completely different person as every stitch of clothing covering her, vanilla colored body will be stripped from her own hands with a wicked, lusty smile that would send men shivers down their spines. Dispute all this the thought of being nude in public still haunted her. Laura enjoyed being in the nude since she was just a little girl but the only difference was back then it was pure innocence and for the giggles, but now the 19-year old girl strips naked for sexual arousement lacking innocence and with wildness lurking deep within her eyes and soul. Within the confined space of her apartment Laura does many hobbies, while naked, like watching John Hughes Films, playing the N64 with the screen showing Super Mario World as the television played the catchy, 8-bit soundtrack. Or, reading comic books her dad gave for her sixteenth birthday. All the while her hand slowly creeps down to touch her hairless mound. Her moans were were music to Laura's ears as the arousement would distract her from everything around her to achieve complete euphoria. Though, the down side is that Laura would have to clean herself afterwards as she wanted to avoid her apartment room from smelling like sex. Another hobby of Laura's is peeping on boys and girls changing from another apartment building via by telescope. She giggled at the different sizes of penises that she saw, some small, some big, some hairy, some bald. Although, when it comes to peeping at naked women, Laura would giggle at the sight except she sometimes felt jealousy towards those who have bigger boobs than her medium sized C-Cups and have hair down their vaginas! She would pout in pure, cute, envy. So it was safe to say that Laura was the equivalent to male perverts, if not greater. Although, as all things great it has end some point that being Laura's college classes, the young woman was in her second year of one of the best colleges in the state. Through her 12 month presence in college she has never made a single, friend due her social awkwardness, luckily she made some acquaintances along her time studying in the library. But that wasn't enough to satisfy her loneliness; Nevertheless, her chances of having a kink buddy was slim to none. But in the coming days something extraordinary will happen that changes Laura's Washington's life and everyone around her forever...in terms of modesty.

How does Laura get her invisibility powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)