More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

Laura takes what’s Her’s

I then decided to go to her house, I then knock on the door. Laura then answers and tells me to come in.

I then come in, I then ask what are you gonna do to me I ask wondering what she was gonna do to me?

Oh you’ll find out soon enough, she said as she walked up and kissed my cheek.

I was helpless to stop her, because I know if I ever so much as moved wrong she’d ruin my life.

I’ve dreamt of doing this to you for so long, you Son Of Bitch you never even knew I existed.

I did I say I’m just a shy guy I finally admit, I be always thought your cute.

“Really she said?” Of course I say I just thought you’d reject me, she then hugs me tightly and she even almost cry’s because she’s so happy.

“I then kisses me againa and again, oh I’ve longed to hear those words from you.” I’ve kmjust wanted to ask you out for so long, I just never talked to you because I thought I’d eat rejected.

She then hugs me again and refuses to let go, “oh you poor baby she says.” She then pushes her tits into my chest with her hug, she then takes my hand and places it on her butt.

Wow that feels so good I say, “slap it she said.” I then slap and she lets out a big moan.

She then pushes me on the coach, and mounts me so I can’t move. she then used her remote to freeze my handsome in place, she mounts me, and stars to fuck me Reverse Cowgirl Style.

She then starts to go faster and harder, oh shit I say as I can’t even move. Oh fuck I say Laura, make me cum I say.

Don’t worry I will she said seductively, she then starts to go faster and harder. I’m cumming I’m Cumming I say.

Good then cum for me she says, I then cum in her ass, then shortly after she cums as well.

“Now how would you like to live with me she asks?” Is love that I say, she then unfreezes my hands.

Now let’s cuddle and watch tv she says, ok I say how does Arrow sound? Sounds good she says, it’s my favorite show.

Same I say we then put on Arrow, and we start to cuddle. She then puts her head on chest, and I put my arm around her.

She then falls asleep, I then realize this and I think it’s really cute. I know I could’ve escaped, but I really loved her, so I decided to stay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)