More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Laura’s relaxing morning

At 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning Laura is awakened by her alarm clock. Laura reaches out and turns the alarm off. She then sits up in her bed. After giving herself enough time to fully wake up Laura then steps out of bed.

She then slips her bare feet into her nearby slippers and puts her favorite red fuzzy robe on over her grey tank top and plaid pajama pants. Before leaving her room Laura grabs her phone and places it in the pocket of her robe.

Opening her bedroom door Laura does her best to walk quietly downstairs to the kitchen so as not to wake up her big sister Vanessa. Once in the kitchen Laura makes herself a bowl of cereal which she then eats at the kitchen table. Once she finishes she pours the remaining milk down the sink , washes the bowl and spoon and then places them in the sink caddy to dry.

Laura then decides to watch some television. So she walks into the living room, sits down on the couch, picks up the remote and turns on the TV. She immediately makes sure to turn down the volume so she doesn’t disturb Vanessa. After channel surfing for several minutes without finding anything she feels like watching Laura turns the television off.

Laura then stands up and walks out of the living room. As she passes the sliding glass doors to her backyard and notices what a beautiful sunny day it is Laura decides to go outside and lay on their extremely comfortable patio chair.

Laura unlocks and opens the doors , steps outside and then closes the doors behind herself while being careful not to lock herself out.

She then makes her way over to the chair and sits down. Upon sitting down Laura quickly snaps a selfie with her phone.

She then puts her phone back in the pocket of her robe , kicks off her slippers and stretches out in the chair.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)