More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Laura’s relaxing morning Version 2

At 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning Laura is awakened by her alarm clock.

Without sitting up Laura reaches out and turns her alarm off.

Having silenced her alarm Laura then sits up in her bed and yawns.

After giving herself enough time to fully wake up Laura then steps out of bed.

Upon stepping out of bed Laura slips her bare feet into her nearby slippers and puts her favorite red fuzzy robe on over her grey tank top and plaid pajama pants.

Walking over to the closed door of the large luxurious bathroom that is accessible from both her bedroom and her sister Vanessa’s bedroom Laura opens it, enters the bathroom and closes the door behind herself.

Figuring Vanessa is probably still asleep but wanting to be sure Laura walks across the bathroom to the door that opens into her sister's room and attempts to quietly open it and check on her sister.

Upon attempting to open the door into her sister's room Laura is relieved to discover that it is locked which means her sister is still asleep.

Upon having that confirmed Laura removes her robe, hangs it on the hook nearest the door into her room , sits down on the chair in the small alcove where she and Vanessa sit to do their makeup, brush their hair and stuff like that and steps out of her slippers before leaving them on the shoe mat.

Upon standing up Laura shivers upon feeling the cold bathroom floor under her bare feet.

Walking over to the bathtub control panel placed on the wall Laura presses the button to close the drain and then presses the button to begin filling the tub with warm water the way she likes it.

Having turned on the water Laura quickly pulls her grey tank top up and over her head before removing it altogether.

Having not had anything else on underneath Laura feels her breasts bounce a little upon being set free from her shirt.

Topless now Laura quickly grabs the waistband of her plaid pajama pants with both hands and pushes them down her legs, over her feet and steps out of them.

Having not been wearing anything underneath the now completely naked Laura stands up straight with her now discarded pants in one hand, walks over to the nearby laundry chute on the wall opposite the bathtub that opens directly above the laundry pile downstairs in the basement and drops her pants inside before also grabbing her previously discarded tank top from where she left it hanging on the towel rack and dropping it down the laundry chute as well.

Having done that Laura stops to admire how good her body looks in the mirror for a second before walking over to the now nearly full bathtub, turns off the water and steps into the tub before lowering herself into the warm soothing water.

Upon getting in the bathtub Laura leans back, rests her head on the inflatable bath pillow and enjoys the feeling of the warm water covering her naked body.

After enjoying just laying in the warm bath for a few minutes Laura sits up, grabs her nearby Acne Free body wash and begins rubbing it into her skin starting with her bare back and shoulders.

After thoroughly lathering her back and shoulders Laura squirts another few drops into her hands and begins to rub some onto her bare breasts and then her bare stomach.

As Laura continues to lather her body up with her cleansing body wash she can't help but notice how good it feels to be sitting naked in the bathtub filled with warm water and subconsciously she begins to fantasize about how liberating it would be if she could just be naked anywhere that she wanted to be naked.

Losing herself in her fantasies about being able to live naked and carefree Laura doesn't hear the sound of the bathroom door opening until she hears the shocked voice of :

Who just walked in on Laura naked in the tub? Is it her sister? Is it her mother? Is it her dad? Is it a stranger? How does Laura react upon realizing that someone is seeing her totally naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)