More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Laura, the plump blonde.

"Hey! You seen that pay-per-view show? The Virgin Game?" Amanda asked Laura as they eat lunch at the local burger joint.

"I haven't seen it," Laura lied, "But I've heard about it from some of the girls in my dorm."

"Too bad I'm not a virgin anymore, I could win that show for sure," Amanda boasted, "All those stupid girls getting , that would be so easy to avoid," She continued, "If it was me, I'd just offer to blow any guy who was lucky enough to catch me. After all, what guy has ever said 'no' to a blowjob?"

Laura looked at her friend uncertainly, "And what if they insist on more than a blowjob?"

"Then you offer them a cut of the prize money," Amanda says, matter-of-fact.

Laura's mind turned towards her growing pile of student loans and lack of job prospects as she neared graduation. Amanda seems to have a good plan, I could make it my own. If I could win the ten million dollars, I'd be set for life!


Laura finds herself standing in the middle of the room, the girls around her stripping with varying degrees of eagerness.

I am SO screwed. This is never going to work. She thinks, trembling slightly at the reality, and the gravity of the situation finally starts to sink in.

Uneasy with her own nudity, Laura begins to undress. By the time her panties hit the floor, the room is nearly empty of other contestants

Glancing at the clock on the wall, she's horrified to see that its already been twenty minutes since the well dressed man had left the room. A second later, her eyes settle on the camera on the wall, recording her every move, Oh my god, people can see me naked right now!

Quickly, she runs for the door, forgetting her small backpack behind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)