More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Laruen's Virtual World!

In the near future...

A few years ago, VR had been massively introduced to every internet device released. The graphics were massively upgraded from anything before, and were in fact indistinguishable from real life. This new virtual reality quickly became the new internet, social media and gaming of life. In fact, for many people like Lauren, it became the new reality where they spent most of their time.

Lauren had been quick to see the potential of the VR world. Recruiting a bunch of the computer nerds she made do all her electronic work in high school and now college, the nerds who adored her and did whatever she said, Lauren had developed one of the earliest and most successful servers.

'Lauren's Zone' had taken off. W ether it was the outstanding beauty of the owner's avatar, or the bohemian chique she brought to everything in the world, it was a huge hit. It was now the third biggest server in North America, with millions going their every day.

The whole world of Lauren's Zone had been carefully designed by Lauren. It was a rather elite social world, where credits in game could be used to upgrade your avatar, buy the newest clothes and accessories for it. It was known for it's hierarchy of social movers and shakers, with everyone struggling to be on top. Although, no one was ever on top besides Lauren. Having designed the whole world, seh of course put herself on top. She always had the most credits, the highest social ranking. Her avatar didn't even need upgrades, since she'd made her nerds design it so carefully, it was one of the most perfect things in the digital world.

Lauren's avatar was 5' 10", with the longest legs around. She was toned and fit, though not bulky but perfectly graceful in design. Her hair was three feet long, and often in hairstyles impossible in the real world. She had Lauren's face, but fuller lips, deeper eyes, a smoother chin, everything Lauren wanted. Most notable of all, Lauren's avatar had a prefect set of tits and a perfect ass.

Lauren had spent literally days sculpting them in rendering programs. Her butt was perky, but not big, toned but not flat, always flexed, smooth as the surface of a still lake. Her tits were quite big, but not in any way that looked false. They fit her perfectly, jutting off her narrow long torso. Lauren often checked the chats (she had her programmers make her a backdoor into the supposedly private chat feature) and was pleased with how often everyone was talking about how hot she was. Well, her avatar, but at this point she viewed it as her real self.

Every clothing item her avatar wore was custom made. She'd given it a special movement set, so that it enhanced her motions to be more graceful then any other avatar in the game. She'd used the money she'd gotten from advertising on her server to buy a state of the art, full immersion suit that she wore to control her avatar. She could feel every sensation her avatar was supposed to, an incredibly rare new technology.

in Lauren's Zone, Lauren had it all. That was until one day the whole system came crashing down...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)