More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who do you wanna be?

Kylie Jenner

You decide you want to fuck with one of the Kardashian/Jenner girls: five obnoxious attention whores famous for being famous.

You choose the youngest, Kylie.

After some concentrating, you are in Kylie's body. She is in a hotel room on a bed. There is a phone in your hands. You strip off the bathrobe and lie naked. You then use the phone to access Kylie's twitter page. You type: Just got my IQ score. Made a 90! That means I'm smarter then 90% of people! You purposely typed "then" instead of "than." You laugh as you send the tweet, knowing it will open up Kylie to ridicule. You then use her phone to take some topless photos. The phone buzzes as a message comes in from Tyga, Kylie's boyfriend. All it says is "What up bae?"

You type back. Sorry, but I decided I'm not a 1 penis woman. I cant stay faithful 2 1 guy. I cheated on u so many times & u deserve better. Good bye 4evuh!

You send the message then block Tyga. You go back to twitter. Just broke up with Tyga. 2 young 4 1 man!

You get up and walk to a mirror. You turn around and take a photo of Kylie's naked backside as you look over her shoulder. You then tweet the photo. My sisters & i have the greatest butts!

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)