More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Which Story will you be Starting?

Story 4: KuliKuli, the Nekomata Cat Monster

Warning: The following contains seduction, amnesia, mistaken identity, trickery, master/pet and partner sharing. If you hoo-mans enjoy cat girls wanting to do anything to please their master, this is the story for you. Enjoy, mew.

Thunder struck down with a fierce roar, the rain pouring hard as if mother nature were showering down upon her inhabitants. The winds howled across the mountain lands and through the poor village, with one lone boy enduring the harshness of it all as he made his way up the cobblestone path. Running with as much strength as his legs could summon, he found himself staring at the wrecked remains of a shack torn down by the fierce winds alone. He sighed heavily, sinking down to his knees and resigning himself to the calamity before him.

"By the gods, Auguste will not be pleased if he were to learn of this." He flinched and raised his arms, shielding his face from the icy sting of hard rain hitting his face with the ferocity of such intense winds. It was a so strong, he feared that if he stayed a moment longer he would find himself scooped up like dead leaves in the fall submitting to a chilling breeze. The latern beside his leg tipped and began to roll down the hill slope when he quickly lunged back to catch it in time. Without it's warm glow, he would find himself standing in the black of the night with no guide to his sight except for the brief flash of lighting before it's roar would be heard across the valley.

He was not properly dressed to brace the dangers of such a storm, for he made do with a shroud of heavy blankets wrapped around him and kept sealed in with a chain link of a brown cloak, his employer's property, so that he wouldn't freeze as soon as he stepped outside. When he heard the boom of thunder so close to the cabin he stayed in, he was deathly afraid that the barn had been hit. Nevertheless, he expected the cattle to be howling and stomping about, their milk would taste sour for the next few days no doubt. Still, as he pushed himself up to his feet, he was at least grateful that it was the tool shed that was struck down where no farm animals took shelter in.

BOOO-OOOM!

He flinched and looked away, recoiling as a flash of light lit the skies before it's familiar howl echoed over the trees and into the darkness, spooking any wildlife struggling to remain safe and dry around. There was nothing left to do but make haste back to the cabin for him. The farmhand quickly wiped the rain from his eyes when his lantern caught something in the wreckage at his feet. Something which stood out from the rubble of splintered wood and rusted metal, splattered with mud and drenched under rainfall. His eyes squinted and he knelt down, keeping the lantern close to his face as the light guided him to identify this object hidden under some of the wooden frames and tools. Extending his arm out, he began to shuffle and pull apart any debris in his way until his fingers fell upon something warm and... fuzzy?

Hovering the lantern over his find, he was greeted with a wounded stray cat with a white coat, decorated with patches of brown around its body. Placing his hand over its chest allowed him to feel its breathing, this cat did not belong to Auguste as far as he was aware, so where did it come from? He felt around it's brown ear, seeing it flicker before spotting a nasty bump at the back of its head. It was bleeding, the cat was and appeared to be lost.

Without a second thought, he scooped his hand under it's body like a shovel before cradling the stray in his arm, shielding it under his cloak before hurrying back down the hillside. He was careful to step where the cobblestone steps were, any misstep and he would find himself sliding down and possibly bringing further harm to the poor cat, while losing his only source of vision with the lantern held in his left hand. The night woould be long and cruel but with the added company he would find himself feeling a bit less isolated as he arrived to the doorstep, stomping his boots to kick away any mud before stepping inside. Once indoors, he shed away the many layers of blankets around his shoulders as they crumpled into a sloppy wet mess on the wooden floorboards. He pulled his bare feet away from their rubbery confines, scooting the boots aside before making his way to the fireplace which sat patiently to greet him with its warm embrace.

He was a young man, recently growing into early adulthood at a perfect age for developing muscle growth and committing his life to hard work. Perhaps if he had been raised in a typical village under the guidance of a parent or guardian, he would have followed such a path as many of his age have before. Such was the way of life for those living under the welcoming class of poverty, regardless of whatever origin one would have, their fate remained the same. Every day was a struggle to find work, every passing day was a greater struggle to find food. Their were other means of survival, some not often legal, and for those who were caught with possessions that were not there own would meet a punishment befitting for a thief. No, the day he bared witness to a thieving hand parted from the thieves forearm was when the message was made clear to everyone present, and he held no desire to meet the same fate anytime soon.

No, he needed to work to survive. It was no different to the life of a , in fact he wondered if perhaps such a life held some benefits that were not appreciated until the was set free. As before, a had no rights but would be fed twice a day, sometimes three times a day. A would be given a shelter to sleep under, they would know what was expected of them daily and doing a good job would sometimes grant you a day lacking any unpleasant reactions from the owner. Sometimes.

He cradled the young cat, humming to himself as the wind howled beyond the cabin walls around them. Here, they were safe from the storm, kept warm and dry next to a healthy fire. Its fur remained soggy and cold, he could hardly feel its heart beat when he kept his palm pressed against its chest. Growing concerned, he removed his tunic and wrapped it around the cat, keeping it warm and scooting closer to the fire as he began to shiver from a swift chill on his back. He had seen owners with pets before, creatures under their ownership mistreated and tossed around for sport, beaten and clawed simply out of entertainment. His eyes narrowed as those thoughts ignited a spark in his mind, swiftly undone when he noticed the cat's tummy begin to rise. When he stroked it's head, the feline sneezed on his palm and he moved it away before shaking his head with a grin. What an odd way of thanking him, he thought to himself as he held it's wet paw until it ceased its constant shivering.

He rocked his arms back and forth, cradling the kitty as if it were a child in a mothers grasp. There was no collar laying its claim and a brief check told him it was a female cat. What was it up to, stowed away in the shed out in the back, or was it for any shelter it could find under the storm? He was certain this animal was lost, lost and without a home to go to for safety.

That settled it for him, his decision had been made. Perhaps now, his nights will feel a lot less lonely when he was done tending to the animals.

To his surprise, the cat stuck her tongue out and flicked it against her nose. He smiled began rubbing her tummy, making her paw at his hand playfully as he chuckled.

"You know, I have always wanted a pet of my own. Someone who could depend on me, and not in a forceful kind of way. I could certainly use the company if you would grant me the privilege of such, little thing. I think I will name you... KuliKuli."

KuliKuli, has a nice melody to it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)