More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Kristen Stewart - training to play Sasha Grey

You're not entirely sure how sexy you find Kristen Stewart. Her disengaged, apathetic attitude that shows itself every time she's on TV is something of a turnoff. But it's hard to deny her looks, and now that she's standing in front of you, even harder.

She wears a half smile, along with a big oversized shirt and pair of skinny jeans. Her brown hair falls into her face and she comes off as awkward and maybe even shy.

Perhaps you had her all wrong.

"Hi.." she says to you tenuously, seemingly not wanting to be there.

"How can I help you." The response comes automatically, though in this case it definitely seems a bit canned.

Her shyness continues as she brushes her hair out of her face and looks around the place. "Do you know who I am?"

"I do." You answer simply.

"You won't tell anyone I came in here will you?"

You don't have any friends who are too enamored with Kristen so there really wouldn't be a reason to. Besides, you expect this interaction to be pretty dull aside from the fact that it's with a famous actress, one who you never realized was quite so attractive before she was standing before you.

"No"

"Okay...So I'm doing this movie." She says biting her lip. "I'm doing this movie where I play a porn star."

This sounds good to you. What had started as an ordinary encounter has just gotten interesting. Your first genuine celebrity customer, a gorgeous girl at that and now this. You know she's been trying to change her image lately. Trying to rid herself of memories of Twilight.

"So I um, I need to do some research," she continues. You suddenly wonder if this could just be a clever cover. "My character is inspired by this real life porn star. Her, uh, her name is..." Kristen flips open her smartphone to look something up. "It's Sasha.... Grey. Have you heard of her?"

You try not to drop your mouth. "Yes," you stay composed. "She's pretty popular."

"Yeah, I guess she's a BFD or something. Anyway she's producing the movie too. So I thought I'd get some of her work, you know, for research. Got anything?"

What Sasha DVD do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)