More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swamp Thing Swamp Thing

What is their first drama lesson?

Kissing

"Find a partner you want to work with."

Your young students get togeter in pairs, sitting on the cushions and low couches. The girls dressed as princesses pair up with sexy fairies or slavegirls. French maids pair with nurses. Blonde little Ashley in her sexy police uniform and short skirt is paired with the cavegirl in the leopard print bikini. The redheaded twins in their white kitten outfits ask you if they can work together. You tell them yes, they can, and they can stay sitting on the couch beside you.

"Today you're going to practice a skill you've seen lots of actresses doing in movies and on TV. I want you to practice kissing each other."

The pairs of young schoolgirls giggle shyly, and begin kissing gently, eyes closed, lips parted slightly. A few of them place gentle hands on each other's arms, or touch each other's hair. The giggles turn into soft sighs and wet sounds of sweet young lips pressing together. The kitten twins lean across your lap to kiss each other right in front of you.

"That's it," you say, leaning back and taking in the sight of all these beautiful teenagers kissing for you. "Now imagine you're a starlet in a romantic scene in a movie. You are deeply in love. The girl you're kissing is the most beautiful girl in the world. Yes, that's right, really get into it. Open your lips. Taste her with your tongue. Use your hands, touch her body and her face. Try kissing very slowly, or very deep and hard and firece. That's beautiful, yes. Kiss her face, and neck. Make yourselves comfortable, feel free to lay down together."

The two redheaded sisters do lay down together in your lap, really getting into their kitten characters as they purr into you, and lap at each other's lips.

What's the girls' next lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)