More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kimberly Hart (Power Rangers 2017)

"My house is on the other side of the mountain. I hike these trails sometimes, clear my head... and I stare down at Angel Grove and wonder how such a small crap town could cause me such misery."

―Kimberly to Jason.

Personality :

Kimberly used to be Queen Bee of Angel Grove High, but has been cast out of the popular clique and is now struggling to find her identity. She has a new rebel-without-a-cause, edgy attitude, but this front is hiding a secret that makes her feel deeply . Kimberly is very confident and speaks her mind.

Kimberly's bullying of her former friend weighed heavily on her conscience to the point where she was ashamed to admit her secret to anyone but Jason, showing her deep capacity for remorse and shame in her misguided actions. Kim's competitive nature served her well in helping to provoke Trini into friendly bouts of competition, cementing their status as equals and friends. She was also shown to enjoy hiking, as she mentioned to Jason how she'd explore the hills and mountains on her side of town, displaying a love of nature and the quieter parts of life.

Out of all the Rangers, Kimberly was the most dynamic and friendly of the team, adapting well to her new friends, trying to put her best foot forward to fill the void in her life. She and the others developed a goofing and affectionate relationship with one another. Like Trini, Zack, and Jason, Kimberly has a somewhat sibling-like bond with Billy, often treating him like an eccentric younger brother, as she takes to his autistic quirks and neuroses arguably more easily than any other member of the team.

Due to her mistakes and harsh bullying behavior in the past, Kimberly has developed a softer side to her personality despite her newly-crafted rebel image. She does her best to bond with her teammates and seems to be to feel like a worthwhile person after her cyber-bullying led to a former friend's humiliation and emotional devastation.

Pink Ranger -

Arsenal -

  1. Pink Power Coin: Kimberly's supernatural crystal, which is the source of her powers, and her ability to morph.

Zords -

  1. Pink Pterodactyl Battle Zord: Kimberly's alien battle vehicle, very powerful, yet hard to control, with Kimberly only being able to control her Zord after gaining full access to her morphing capability.

Powers and Abilities -

  1. Power Ranger Physiology: After receiving her Pink Ranger power coin, Kimberly gained the following superpowers that are possessed by all of the Rangers :
  2. Superhuman Strength: Kimberly's strength was enhanced to Power Rangers-level / superhuman level. She discovered this upon breaking her iPhone by accident.
  3. Superhuman Leaps: Kimberly's Power Rangers-level superhuman strength enables her to jump higher than any regular human as shown when she leaped across a large abyss.
  4. Superhuman Durability: Kimberly's bodily tissues are substantially enhanced by the power coin to the extent that she cannot be physically harmed by ordinary humans.
  5. Superhuman Climbing: Kimberly's Power Rangers-level superhuman strength has improved her grip to the extent that she is now able to climb faster and more easily than regular humans as she displays by scaling a steep cliff in mere seconds.
  6. Morphing: Kimberly, upon acquiring superpowers bestowed by her power coin she became capable of morphing into her ranger form / forming a suit of powerful pink armor around her body.
  7. Skilled Combatant: Kimberly, following team training sessions with Zordon and Alpha 5 eventually becomes fairly skilled in alien martial arts and later uses them to defeat many of Rita Repulsa's Putty troops.
  8. Skilled Diver: Kimberly regularly took trips out to the diving pool in the mountains by her home to practice backflips and other such maneuvers until she could do them with ease.
  9. Skilled Swimmer: In addition to her diving skills, Kimberly is also a skilled and stealthy swimmer as shown when she uses those skills to sneak up on Jason after he watched her dive, resurfacing outside his line of sight and then surprising him.

Notes -

Portrayal -

  1. Kimberly is portrayed by Naomi Scott.

Where is Kimberly when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)