More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

What story do you want to follow?

Killer Shark of DCverse - a failed wannabe supervillain seeks a second chance

Your grandfather was a costumed villain in the 50s called Killer Shark, he was an adventurer, inventor and revolutionary who terrorised the Pacific as he plundered riches from all who crossed his path, during this time an elite squadron of international pilots called the Blackhawks tried to defeat his plans. He fell in love with Linda Blake, a female pilot of the Blackhawks named Zinda Blake with the imaginative codename Lady Blackhawk , she rejected his initial advances so being an evil genius he naturally developed a mind control serum to make her fall in love with him making her join with him as Queen Shark. However she was able to break free of his hold and rejoined her old life as Lady Blackhawk but in doing so she forgot the events that had occurred during the time her mind head been altered. Made bitter from rejection your grandfather used his immense wealth to attract a number of lovers, one of whom he made pregnant and then abandoned her while she was still pregnant with your father leaving them to grow up forgotten in poverty. The Killer Shark legacy should have ended there since your father was an average man yet you grew up captivated by stories of your swashbuckling grandfather who became your idol, fortunately you had inherited his knack for invention and earned millions overnight from your technological advances in marine biology.

You used your new wealth to locate your grandfather who had hidden himself away in isolation. At first he resented the intrusion into his solitude but eventually he began to tell you stories of his adventures, ones not even your father knew. You studied and learned about the wonderfully elaborate machines and traps he'd built.

He revealed the location of many of his secret bases on isolated uncharted islands but he never revealed where his immense fortune had been hidden, he took that to his grave with him. The only living person that knew where the treasure was was Queen Shark, the mind altered version of Lady Blackhawk (who thanks to her own adventures though a time warp from the 1940s was still biologically in her 20s).

In your first and so far only attempt to begin a super villain career you took on the Killer Shark name then used some of your grandfather's serum to alter Lady Blackhawks mind to once again make her believe she was Queen Shark so that she would remember the location of your grandfathers fabled wealth. With her mind changed she truly believed that she loved you and after defeating her friend Huntress for you she lead you to your grandfather's hidden treasure horde located on a derelict ship next to a small island in the middle of the pacific. The plan had gone smoothly, it had all been so easy with Queen Shark proving to be both an incredibly sexy woman and a capable ally. Instead of killing her as originally planned you had decided to keep her as your Queen Shark while you used the inherited wealth to build a new empire, her friend Huntress was a shapely brunette and having already made enough serum to keep them both adjusted to their new lives as love slaves you decided the three of you should live a life of pleasure together.

And yet... And yet...

Does she succumb?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)