More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by GreenBean GreenBean

How does Jessica handle this?

Kick him

Gathering herself, Jessica used her lower position and bucked her legs into coiled position. Her skirt resisted the motion, the stairs dug harder into her side, and she felt her balance give. But she extended her legs hard. Her aim was true and her feet impacted his chest, and then fully extended.
The man was launched back, the stairs extending his fall, the off center strike pivoting him.
Jessica couldn't see it from where she was. She was actually wincing from the line of rough pain the impact had put through her shoulders. But she heard the sickening thunk.
Once she had hastened to her feet she could see the man's limp form on the bottom of the staircase. Head clearly tilted in an unnatural way. Blood pooled at the ground.
Jessica's heart accelerated.

Could I have avoided this? Am I going to be caught? Is this what a beast does? Have sex with other beasts and kill hunters? Will the blood attract other beasts?

Jessica slapped her face with in hands in a clapping motion, shaking herself out of her panic. The hunt was on tonight and she was nearly home. She could still make it. Gingerly, she picked up her improvised grenade.

Whats her next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)