More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner was doing a fashion show. Before she went on, she grew thirsty and demanded a pitcher of iced-tea. There was none backstage, so Kendall refused to go on unless she had a lot of iced-tea. One of the designers sent an assistant out, and she came back later with several large bottles of iced tea she bought at a nearby bodega.

As Kendall participated in the show, she greedily drank down the tea. She did not know why she was so thirsty or why she wanted to drink so much tea, but she could not stop. Her next outfit was a futuristic looking body suit paired with a wide suede belt and gold collar. Her hair was pulled back tightly and held in a pony tail.

As Kendall strutted, she felt an intense pressure on her bladder. As soon as she reached the end of the catwalk, she could not hold it back. She froze, and her bladder emptied.

As the urine gushed from Kendall into her body suit, causing a huge wet spot to form in her crotch and run down her thighs, the dozens of photographers and videographers kept taking photos and videos. As Kendall wet herself in front of the crowd and cameras, she also started t orgasm. She bought her thumb to her mouth and started sucking her thumb.

After her bladder was emptied and she had wet herself down to her ankles, and she had orgasmed, causing pussy juice to mix with the urine, she turned and hurried off, still sucking her thumb. Backstage she ran straight to her personal dressing room, slammed the door behind her, and locked it.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)