More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley was really bored. She already prepared her role for her upcoming movie. Also, all the TV programs were really stupid, or annoying, so Keira turn off TV. She eventually go to her bedroom. There she take off her panties, jump on her bed, and started to rub her pussy, first very slowly, but then fastly. Keira started to moan, and soon she reached orgasm. But it wasn’t enough. She was still bored.

She get out of her bedroom, bottomless, and she walk to the kitchen, where she see the grocery bags, two paper bags. And this brings her an idea: some time ago she had read a story about a girl running around a fictional city totally naked, but with a paper bag in her head, and anyone recognized her, so she just could flash her nude body to everyone without beign discovered.

A strange tingle come out of her pussy. Keira know it that it was what she needed to kill her boredom. She grabbed one of the paper bag, she made two holes for her eyes, one for her nose and one for the mouth. Then, she stripped totally naked, putting only a velvet coat to protect her nude body until she reached her streaking start point, and a pair of tennis, to protect her feet during her running. Then, she decided that she will run 12 blocks in a semi-crowded streets near her house, chosing a solitaire alley as starting point and finish point. Then, she grabbed her car keys and drove to the place. Nobody was on the street. “Nice”, Keira tought. Nobody will see her stripping naked.

Keira put on her paper mask. It was perfect, she can see and breathe well, and it was impossible that anyone know her identity. Then, she take off her coat, and hidden it behind a dumpster. Keira looked to her body in a near mirror. Her small tits, her trimmed pussy, and her ass were totally exposed. Keira Knightley was exposing all her nude body to everyone, but nobody know it. Keira feel another tingle in her pussy. She was getting horny and horny. Keira started to run. Now she was exposing herself to everyone who were at the streets at that moment. First, only a conservative old lady see her, but then more and more people catch her running nude, probably for the shouts of the old lady. Keira started to notice that she was totally wet, and she needed desperately to touch herself. But if she stop to touch herself, she could be caught by someone and unmasked, ruining her career and her whole life. Maybe she need to not stop until she finished her streak. But the urge to masturbate was so high…

What Keira do? She continues her streak or she stops to masturbate? If she stops, she has any problem while masturbating?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)