More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Kayo, the scared Asian girl.

It was a joke! She wanted to scream once more, My friends thought it would be funny to sign me up, none of us ever expected to be chosen for the show. She thinks glumly.

With slow and deliberate care, she begins to undress, self conscious of her nudity. Each piece of clothing she removes is then neatly folded and placed in a pile.

Once naked, Kayo opens the green backpack the man had thrown at her earlier, examining the contents quickly. She pulls the map, then closes the bag again. When she looks at the rest of the room again, she realizes that half of the other girls are already gone.

She takes several steps towards the door while trying to shield her nudity, but it quickly becomes obvious that its a futile gesture.

When Kayo reaches the door, she pauses, looking around. She can see that a couple of girls have already put a lot of distance between the building and themselves, a couple of others are consulting one of their maps just a short distance away. Glancing at her own map, she starts to walk South?

Mumbling a soft prayer to the good spirits, she picks up her pace in the hopes of finding one of the safe houses where she can stop and think this all through, maybe come up with a plan.

The primary thought on her mind, If I loose my virginity like this, my dad's going to kill me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)