More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kaydel Ko Connix / Lieutenant Connix ( Star Wars )

Kaydel Ko Connix was a human female who lived during the era of the New Republic as well as the subsequent war between the First Order and the Resistance. Born on Dulathia, Connix ultimately joined the Resistance—a paramilitary organization that opposed the First Order—and was stationed at the D'Qar headquarters by 34 ABY. Serving under the command of General Leia Organa, a veteran of the Rebel Alliance and leader of the Resistance, Connix worked as an operations controller in Fleet Command, coordinating communications between T-70 X-wing starfighter pilots and their commanders.

Kaydel has light skin, brown eyes, and blond hair which she wore up in two buns—one on either side of her head. Her service as an operations controller was viewed favorably by her superiors, resulting in Connix's rise to the rank of lieutenant. However, while serving under Amilyn Holdo, Connix sympathized with Poe Dameron's misgivings about the Vice Admiral's leadership style. Her support for Dameron led Connix to engage in activities ranging from conspiracy to open rebellion against Holdo. After abandoning the Raddus during the First Order's on the Resistance fleet, Connix watched as Holdo altered the ship's course and assumed that the Vice Admiral was trying to save herself. In reality, Holdo was sacrificing herself in order to destroy Supreme Leader Snoke's Star Destroyer, the Supremacy.

How does Kaydel end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)