More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Katy

[Katy: 5 foot 8 with curly red hair and glasses. The smart and mature one. She is the penny pincher of the group. Size 8 feet with black polish on them.]

Katy managed to grab the room she saw in the ad; the bedroom with a library. Since she was a little girl, the young redhead had always wanted to have a big library, not necessarily to read from, but just to say she did. Tall shelves dominated the landscape of the room, each full of hardback books and documents.

"Hard to believe they haven't been stolen," Katy thought to herself curiously.

But that wasn't the only thing Katy was curious about. They girls had stopped in town quickly for a gas refill and some supplies. When they inquired about the mansion, people turned their heads down and basically ignored any questions relating to it. It was if the subject was taboo.

Also bugging Katy was the old gardener. He had quite a strange interest in her feet coming in. It sent a chill up her spine. Deciding the best thing was to dismiss the thought, she went to work cleaning the bedroom and making the room look half decent.

Before long, it was dark and bags began to form under Katy's eyes. Natalie told her that work would resume tomorrow, so the redhead took to brushing her teeth quickly and hopping onto her air mattress she had brought. The idea of sleeping on the beds in here didn't appeal to Katy, so she came prepared with an alternative. The bed proved comfortable, and sleep soon overcame her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)