More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Katy Perry

You´re a 25 years old man and you're visiting Hollywood to watch Katy Perry's new music video that's beign filmed in Hollywood streets. You're a big fan of Katy Perry. Not of your songs, of course. Well, maybe of "I Kissed a Girl" and "California Gurls", where you can check Katy's naughty side.

But you love her body, her big tits, her round and tasty ass, and her beautiful pale feets. You dream about checking her totally naked, seeing her tits, her nearly trimmed pussy, and her ass and feet. You imagine her unzipping your pants, and giving you a blowjob, then a footjob, and finally fucking you really hard, with screaming to fuck her harder by your huge cock.

While you have that dream, the tourist group left the place, so you're now separated of the group. You have a terrible erection and you just want to jerk off, so you enter the building where Katy was filming the video. Since there are not indications of where the bathroom is, you just lose inside the building. You end in front of a big black door. You open the door, and you found Katy in her...

Where do you find her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)