More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Who ends up naked?

Katy Perry and Taylor Swift

Katy Perry and Taylor Swift used to be friends.

But a rift began when Katy accused Taylor of mistreating back-up dancers that had worked with both stars. The friendship ended, and then the subtle jabs and barbs started to fly, and social media exacerbated it.

They were both invited to an awards show that was to be televised live. Each showed up, but at different times and avoided each other.

A strange man drifted through the backstage crowds at the awards show. There was still two hours until show time. No one questioned who he was or why he was there, as anyone who saw him just automatically accepted his presence. He made his way to Taylor's dressing room. As he walked in, the hair and make-up people looked him in the eyes then made their way out.

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Taylor as she looked up from her phone.

"Miss Swift," said the man.

Taylor looked at the man. There was something about his eyes. "Um, yes," she said in a loud whisper.

"Miss Swift, Katy Perry is here tonight."

"Ugh, I know, so?"

"She has plans to upstage you and make sure everyone remembers her, and not you for tonight."

"Oh really?" asked an annoyed Taylor.

"Yes, we can't have that, can we?"

"No, we can't," said Taylor, staring deeply into the man's eyes.

"I have a plan," said the man.

"Tell me," said an entranced Taylor.

Ten minutes later, the man was alone with Katy Perry.

"Miss Perry, Taylor Swift has plans to upstage you. We can't let that happen, can we?"

what is the man's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)