More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Katy Perry - has an orgiastic offer for you

But you don't encounter Katy Perry right away. In fact, on this day you have no idea that Katy Perry has anything to do with the plain looking, okay somewhat pretty blonde who walks in your store, glances around, then heads to the back.

You take a quick look at her. It's always pleasant to see young women in the shop. And then you return to twiddling your thumbs, tapping a pencil on your counter, waiting, waiting, waiting, for your day to pass.

And the girl returns, with a sheepish smile and two DVDs. "The Best Gang-Bangs 7" and "Cock-a-dozen-do." You try not to smirk. Sometimes the names of these fucking things are just too amusing.

Sure the idea of knowing what gets off an even marginally pretty girl is always a bit of a turn on. But you're just so fucking bored today. And besides, nothing ever comes of it.

"Will that be all?" You ask, emotionless.

She seems uncertain, like she wants to ask you something. But eventually she quietly answers "That's all" It's not unusual for people in here to be a little shy about it.

So you think nothing is up or odd about this girl. Until she heads toward the door with her purchase, and then quickly stops and shouts "Sir!"

You look up at her, just in time for her to snap a picture of you with her phone.

Well, that was odd.

But it's not like it's a secret that you work here. And if she wants your picture, then good for her. So you think nothing of it.

And you think nothing of it when she returns the next day. She's not the first person to return the next day. You just hope she's not back to get a refund on her DVD's. That's always a hassle.

"Excuse me" she says, a little less timidly this time around. "do you know who I am?"

You give her a good look. Should you? You don't.

"Well, do you know the Grammy's are this weekend?" She asks.

Again you don't. The Grammy's don't exactly cause an uptick in your business. The annual truckers convention maybe. But not the Grammys.

She takes a deep breath. Clearly she's trying to convey something. Though you have no idea what. "I represent an artist... a singer, who is nominated for several Grammys." You shrug. Even personal assistants need to get off too. "She's... well, she's not going to win. And you see, every time she loses these things she asks me to get a little after party together for her to make her feel better." Again, this all sounds reasonable to you, but you're not sure where you fit in. So she goes on "which means I'm always on the lookout for attractive people to join in."

Well, you think, if that's where you fit in it's... odd, but you guess it makes sense. You know you're relatively good looking. Maybe not hang out with a recording artist good looking, but if this person seems to think so...

"Would you like to join us this Saturday night?" She asks.

And you're unsure. You're still not exactly certain what's going on. And besides there's this girl you've been seeing and you were thinking of doing something with her Saturday night. "I don't know.." you start.

And immediately this girl takes out her phone. "Maybe if she asked you directly."

This is so weird. What's happening right now? You can't help but wonder.

And suddenly you're face-time to face with someone you do recognize.

Katy Perry declares "You're right, he is good looking" She says, her big eyes staring at you wide. Her pretty, glossed lips cracking into a smile, her dark hair falling into her face.

And now this is something for your brain to process. Though it seems to be having more than a little trouble. "I... um...." you're staring right at Katy Perry. One of the most desirable people on the planet. She's the one who wants to hang out with you?

"Hi!" She says playfully. And then quickly adds "Gotta go! dress try-on time!" and the phone flicks black.

"What do you say?" the assistant adds. "Now would you like to go to an after-party?"

Your head spins. This is a very strange turn of events. You're barely able to process what's happening. It's happening too fast. You hear yourself ask. "Can my girlfriend come?" She's not really your girlfriend, just a girl you've seen a couple times. But she does like Katy Perry.

"Um.... not really." The assistant says. Although you're not sure why. And in fact, it's not really a deal breaker.

"Okay" you say, tenuously.

"Well..." the blonde assistant asks. "What's your answer?"

"I guess... I guess it's 'okay'" You decide. Yes. Sure. You will go to party with Katy Perry. Who'd turn that down?

The assistant lights up. "Great! Can I see your cock?"

And that wasn't exactly the follow up question you were expecting. You wait a long time before answering. What kind of party is this? Of course the evidence seems to have answered that. You think back at the DVD's this girl bought just yesterday, and the fact that only attractive people are welcome at this party and... no, it can't be. No way you were just invited to gang-bang Katy Perry. That's simply impossible.

"What kind of party is this?" You ask, stupidly.

"The kind where you need to have a big enough cock to enter." the assistant explains as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, suddenly seeming much less shy than she was yesterday and earlier. "Make of that what you will."

And what could you possibly say?

What do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)