More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Katherine McNamara

Born Katherine Grace McNamara on November 22, 1995 this brilliant blonde/redheaded actress has made quite a name for herself in recent years having starred in several hit shows such as Shadowhunters, Arrow, and the Stand. Granted the last one was terrible, the second screwed her over and the first was abruptly canceled but we’re not here for that we’re here for the 5’5 Actress with a love for acting.

Now admittedly Kathrine could have gone anywhere having confirmed to be academically gifted the moment she graduated high school at the tender age of 14 and university soon after at the age of 17. Most people her age wouldn’t even get their high school diploma by the time she earned her Bachelor’s and yet she chose the life of an actress, impressive.

Sadly there are no bondage credits to the actress’s name but only time will tell if that changes. For now we can at least enjoy her 34C Breasts on the big and small screen or simply admire them on her social media accounts.

Now Katherine is very intelligent and has developed an interest in martial arts due to her training in Arrow and Shadowhunters. Having her in bondage will be quite difficult as the actress has no angles to strike from. She is an only child with no relationship at the moment while most of her friends in Hollywood are just that and nothing more.

Bondage Difficulty:

Fantasies: Wants a man strong enough or smart enough to make her submit and dominate her. Being challenged into escaping bondage is also a fantasy for the actress. She enjoys showing off skin like many other females in Hollywood, perhaps she wants to show off more than that.

Nightmares: Being into kinky BDSM Roleplay in order to land a role. Losing a bet or a challenge and being punished as a result. (This is both a nightmare and a fantasy for the actress) Not reading the contract and discovering she just signed her life away.

Now this actress will be used for a new system I, as the writer, am trying out where I list story points and allow you as the reader or the writer to expand. So have a spin and enjoy.

What story will you follow?

A) The Monster (Katherine’s camping trip has turned into a horror film as she is captured and into the role of bride for a monster)

B) The Boyfriend (Katherine has finally found a man who can dominate her both mentally and physically)

C) The Slut (Katherine has been in lockdown and deprived of human interaction for nearly a year. She craves skin to skin contact and will do anything to get it)

D) The Trip (Katherine has taken a vacation and found herself in the hands of some disreputable people)

E) The Swim (A trip to a secluded beach has ended with Katherine’s belongings stolen and by a crew of “helpful” fishermen)

F) The School (Katherine is attending a university party where things go terribly wrong)

G) Whatever it Takes (Katherine’s dream role is up for grabs and she is willing to do whatever it takes to win it. Will Katherine’s resolve be stronger than her competitor’s)

H) The Strong One (Katherine has found herself in the clutches of a strong man and to be his . Will she escape from his clutches or fall into his loving arms?)

I) The Ghost (A Ghost has begun haunting Katherine. A Ghost with a very specific kink and interest in Miss McNamara)

J) The Trainer (Due to recent threats of Katherine has begun training to escape the clutches of a successful abductor)

K) When in Rome (Katherine has found herself in a Hollywood Club where the females can and will be the property of another for one night)

L) The (A new law allows for one to sell themselves as slaves for a period of one year or less. Finding the practice disgusting Katherine decided to submit herself to becoming the worse kind of with the intention of showing the world what the new law is really like.)

M) Meet the Fans (Katherine has been invited to a convention where things get really interesting.

N) The Doctor (A medical check-up yields some interesting discoveries for the young blonde actress)

So which story shall we start with? In addition any images you feel would work perfectly with the story are welcome. Ideas and adding your own chapters is encouraged.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)