More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hangdog1985 Hangdog1985

what's the story?

Karen

“Um, I need to talk to your manager!” She spat at Trevor. He slowly lifted his hand snd wiped away the liquid that had settled on his cheek.

“Sorry. But I need a manager.” Her tone was lowered only slightly.

“I’m the manager. And I told you, if you can’t pay today we are repossessing your sons car. Pay or he loses his flashy wheels.” Trevor knew the kid. He had wanted a new truck even though the payments made no sense. Then he’d needed a co-signer.

That’s when Trevor met Karen the first time. She’s come in and acted like her signatures was worth millions. Trevor had been the sales manger she yelled at that time too.

“Wait. There has to be something. If Mikey loses his truck he’ll hate me. I’ll do anything.”

“Hmm. I’ve heard that before. Tell you what, I’ll loan you the money personally. I’m not really supposed to do that sort of thing, but I’m a gambling man.”

“Done.” She snapped back. Then locking eyes and wondering what she had just agree to.

“You should here the bet first. If he misses any of the next six payments, and you can’t either, then you make good on your ‘I’ll do anything’ pledge.”

“And if he does?” She didn’t mean to whisper but she was a little excited. She hadn’t been with a man since her sons father left. That has been over twenty years.

“Then I’ll pay off everything he owes.”

She looked at Trevor and slowly reached out her hand. “Deal.”

————————

Mikey missed the next payment. Trevor took it slow and showed Karen just what her fat mouth had cost her.

That was three weeks ago. She was now living as a full time . Trevor had also found some local friends who enjoyed using her as well.

But tonight was extra special. Trevor had out her in the backyard yard in the day. Then he sent a text to Mikey.

“I really need your help. I’m at this address.”

That was six hours ago. Maybe Mikey would show up and see what his life was costing her.

But probably not.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)