More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Kara (Detroit: Become Human)

"Alice needs me. And I need her. It's as simple as that."

- Kara

Kara is an AX400 android and one of the three protagonists in Detroit: Become Human. She is a common housemaid android serving in the home of her owner Todd Williams and caring for his daughter Alice Williams.

Kara's connection to her young charge may trigger an upheaval that breaks Kara from her repetitive existence and starts her on a journey out into the world, at a time when androids may rise up and confront their creators.

Appearance:

Kara has blue eyes and long brown hair, done up in a low bun at the back. She also has a LED ring on her right temple, to distinguish her as an android and indicate her mental status. Later, to change her appearance and make her less easily identifiable, she removes her LED and cuts her hair into a short pixie style; at the same time, the player can alter her hair's color, choosing between white, blonde, black, or the previous brown.

Initially, Kara wears a standard android uniform style, with a white and black short-sleeved tunic and white pants and shoes, alluding to the French housemaid dress (if she stays in the abandoned car but does not take the jacket, she can remain in her uniform until after “Zlatko”). After becoming a fugitive, Kara has several outfits of human clothes throughout the rest of the game:

  1. green jacket, red beanie, dark pants (Laundromat)
  2. dark jacket (Squat)
  3. dark jacket (Parking Lot)
  4. gray blouse and dark pants ("Zlatko")
  5. dark coat over a dark-and-white turtleneck tunic, and dark pants (after "Zlatko")

If Kara failed to regain her memories in “Zlatko”, her appearance will have changed slightly in the post-credits scene, with her formerly blue eyes becoming completely black, sclera included.

Personality:

Marketed in 2032 by CyberLife, AX400 model androids are designed to take care of the housework and look after young children. They can speak 300 different languages, cook more than 9000 dishes, tell 9000 children stories, help children with their homework and play with them. They are highly popular because of their ability to get along with little kids. As a model primarily used to take care of family, especially children, she is designed to act kind, patient, obedient and all around pleasant.

Where is Kara when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)