More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22

What did he find?

Just make-up

Patrick handed over the make-up supplies to your sister as she carefully applies them to your face.

'Please Jane, why won't you stop crying? You're only making it hard on yourself sweety.'

For the fifth time, Gwen deps your cheeks. They were plastered with foundation and all sorts of powder. You want to push her away, but something is holding you locked to the chair.

After Gwen is done, she holds a mirror in front of you.

It takes some time to focus your fuzzy mind on the image before you. 'Not me. Not me.' You close your eyes. Half expect to see your real self again when you open them.

'You're such a beautiful girl now, Jane.' Gwen lifts your chin to look you in the eyes. 'All the guys will want to havd you now.'

'But I'm... I'm not.' You shake your head away from her. Everything was wrong. The nipples of this, this thing you were locked in were softly pulled by its clit. Something wet was sipping from the hole between the leg. This body was weird. 'I dun wannit.' A high pitched voice whimpers.

'Okay, this isn't working guys.' Gwen steps away from you. The three of them talk about something, but you can't focus on it. The weight on your chest, the chains, this whole body. It was too much for your sedated mind to handle.

How do they help you accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)