More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

What kind of a girl are you?

Just a normal girl

In your old school most of the students were guys, so it was quite different from here. You wonder what it is going to be like to live at place with no cocks to suck, only cunts to eat. Not that you have any problem eating pussies - you've done that plenty of times. It's just that getting fucked by a big fat cock has always been better than getting fucked by a big fat dildo. Or maybe it was so because of your partners. There were very few true lesbians in your old school, and you never slept with any of them. Perhaps the lesbians here will be able to satisfy your "needs"...

In any case you've had your share of lesbian fun, but you've also had plenty of different guys, with different-sized "tools". Ironically, even though most of your sex partners have been men you lost your virginity to a girl. A friend of yours, two years older than you, seduced you and fucked you in every hole with her strap-on. You still blush when you remember that night and how you begged her to not stop.

You realize that your pussy and panties are getting soaked as you are getting aroused thinking about sex so you try to concentrate on your surrounding instead. While you could go directly to your room - and meet your roommate if she's there - you don't have to. You could have a look around first - to see what is what and where is everything located. Or you could go and introduce yourself to the chairwoman. You've heard that it's tradition for her to meet each new student in person. But you don't know if she'll be in her office. Or maybe you should enjoy the fine weather and the nature that surrounds the place - it's quite different from what you're used to...

Where do you go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)