More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lezcindy lezcindy

Next Entry

June 2nd

Dear Diary,

Today was just another reason why I need to vent my infatuation here instead of acting on it. Today I had to grocery shop, but when I got home I heard Liza outside in the pool with one of her friends. As I started putting away the groceries it looked like two girls rough housing in the pool. They splashed on another, dunking each other under the water, but then it turn... hot.

Liza's friend Michelle was over. Her olive skin shined in the summer sun, and her dark hair wet as she came up from underwater. When she came up it was clear that Liza had ripped her top off, but instead of covering her massive tits she brought her crinkled brown nipples to the air and let out a moan as they hardened more. Liza came up from underwater and kissed her friend deeply, taking the bikini top and tying Michelle's hands to the ladder behind her. Michelle struggled playfully as Liza kissed down and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

At this point my jeans were down around my ankles and I had two fingers deep inside me. I can't help myself really. I had unsnapped my bra and had one hand pulling and twisting on my own rock hard nipple as I watched the two girls go at it in my pool.

I thought I saw their bikini bottoms float to the surface of the pool as they began kissing again hard, rocking their bodies in sync with one another. Michelle let out a loud moan that made Liza look around to see if anyone was watching them. I quickly ducked and pulled up my jeans, my thong panties soaked to my drenched pussy. As I went out to the garage I heard them giggling and getting out of the pool. Michelle asked where a towel was and I quickly fixed my bra, my pussy pulsing, needing to get off.

I brought the rest of the groceries in and was astounded when I saw the two of them, standing in my kitchen, towels wrapped around their wastes. Both of their nipples stuck out at me as they stood there, "Hey Teri, can Michelle stay the night? Her folks are fighting and she has nowhere to go?"

My knees got weak just at the thought of them spending the night together. "Sure hon, anything to help a friend in need, do you girls need anything?" I struggled to think straight as I kept picturing the two of them tangled up in bed. Heads buried between each others legs, if Michelle was a screamer I was in for a loud night.

"Nope, we should be okay, let's head upstairs Michelle," Liza said, swatting her ass and letting her own towel drop to the floor. As the two of them went upstairs I could have sworn they were swaying their asses for me, and I immediately went to the master bathroom, ran a bath and finished what I started playing with when I was in the kitchen. I had to muffle my own scream as I pictured my step daughter cumming hard on her friends face, and winking at me as I watched. I have to get out of my head, this is wrong. She's my step daughter, there's no way she's putting on a show for me...

right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)