More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who is getting in the shop? And how did they get there?

Julia Miller, 18 chubby girl. Looking for a gift.

You hate your life! Not only do you have to bear with the cheerleaders messing with you all week long at school but now you would have to do it tomorrow on Sunday.

Puberty and growth spurts have not been kind with you, you are rather short and while the boobs growing part worked fine you gained a lot of curves everywhere else. With a mix of mockery for your size and weight, and of jealousy for your large tits most of the most popular girls decided to bully you, lead by Brittany Clark.

The trouble is that her mom and yours work together, her mom is your mom's supervisor actually and she decided to invite you tomorrow for Brittany's birthday.

You couldn't refuse to go without making trouble for your mother and had now to find a gift that would satisfy a spoiled brat that owns everything she desires already.

Clothes, jewelry and other beauty stuff is out of the way, anything she would like is way to expensive for you and she would make fun of what you've chosen.

Out of desperation and after driving around town for hours you walk through the door of a little shop called Amazing Curiosities and Marvels Emporium. You could always get her a little antique or gadget and claim its a rare collectible.

What do you find to buy inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)