More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abyss_kaiser abyss_kaiser

Who are you?

Jonas Klein - A young man who lives with his mother just trying to get by

I gripped the wheel of my mom's car tightly after sitting down, before my body relaxed after a long day at work during the night shift.

Just letting myself think of nothing for a few moments, I finally turned on the car and began making my way home.

Today was my Friday, so i could just not worry about anything. Hell, I might just order a pizza once home

I nodded to myself, that sounded like a plan.

o-o--oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

After the required three hours of waiting (because pizza places weren't open in the morning) I finally got my pizza.

Of course, I was asked to sign a receipt for my online order, but that was to be expected.

What wasn't was the expression on the delivery guy's face when i handed it back to him.

"Sorry sir, I don't need your receipt, I don't even know why i had it in the first place. I need you to sign one of the restaurant's receipts... wait..." He tilted his head in confusion, before shrugging, "Well whatever, I'm sure it'll be fine. Have a nice day."

I blinked, watching the delivery guy drive off.

That was... odd.

shrugging, i entered my home (well, my mother's home anyway) and ran up into my room to eat.

It was only halfway through my pizza, watching YouTube, were i had a funny thought.

"Heh, of course signing it made it mine, it had my name on it." I said to myself, making me chuckle a bit at the dumb joke.

After a few seconds, I glanced at the receipt i had signed.

I had had the oddest feeling aver since i signed it. Just... something off.

It was almost like when i bought something expensive for myself with my own money, a sort of sense of accomplishment. but somehow... both more and less.

It was just a receipt after all, why did i care?

But it was enough to make me grab and the receipt and look at it curiously.

"Huh..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)