More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Join Jenna in the shower

After showing restraint downstairs, you need your wife's body. Despite the fact that you're fresh from your own shower, you strip off your shorts and move into the bathroom, quietly.
You reach the shower door, and as you pull it open, Jenna turns to look at you in surprise.
"Morning, babe. What are you-," she's so beautiful. Is she really 37, with 2 kids? It seems utterly impossible as you look at her magnificent, shining wet body. You step into the shower, sliding your arms around her and planting your lips on hers. She drops her bath poof in surprise, and then snakes her arms around you in return.
"Mmm...mm!" Jenna is humming against your mouth. "Well hello, Mr. Frisky! What's gotten into you?" You two haven't had shower sex in at least, 3 years, you think? She always complained that it defeated the purpose of the shower, and wasted hot water.
"I need my wife." at the sound of the hunger in your voice, she melts. She throws both arms around your neck and gives you a very passionate kiss. Her fingers move through your already damp hair, re-wetting it. You hug her under her arms and pick her up off the floor of the shower. You momentarily regret it as your balance shifts, but the back wall of the shower stops you from toppling.
"Oh...baby. Still so strong. I'd almost forgotten." She's clearly impressed and aroused. You wouldn't call Jenna a nymphomaniac. You wouldn't call her even a sex addict. But Jenna loved sex. Everyone's drive diminishes with age, or comes and goes in waves, but Jenna could still fuck every day when properly motivated. You had to beg off sometimes, turning that old stereotype of the horny husband and the frigid wife on its head.
"I love you, James Sinclair. You know that, don't you?" she's looking into your eyes with such a look that you would have to be dead not to know.
"Of course, and I adore you, Jenna Sinclair." You kiss her some more, moving from her lips, to the sides of her neck, and to the corner between neck and shoulder: her favorite spot.
"Mmmmf. James..." her hands are running up and down your back, then both are squeezing your ass. "You're such a stud. Even more now than ever..."
You reach down, your fingers seeking out that warm, wet snatch that you love so very much. You turn Jenna to face away from you as you finger that wonderful pussy, kissing passionately at her neck and using your free hand to rub her soap-slick tits, squeezing a perky nipple between your thumb and forefinger. Jenna moans, leaning back into you contentedly, her hand reaching back to grab a hold of your cock. She guides your stiff prick towards her sex, lifting one leg to the small shelf/seat built into the side of the shower. She bends at the waist, aligning herself with the angle of your pole.

"Fuck me, stud." You don't need a second invitation. Your dick slides up into that gripping, velvet tunnel that it knows so well, and you begin a languid, super sensual fuck. Bodies pressed close together, slippery from water and soap, you fuck her with tight, deliberate thrusts, each one eliciting a cute, high pitched grunt from her throat. You run your hands up and down her arched back, taking in her softness and firmness in equal measure. She was a strong, athletic woman; a real woman with real curves. There were the imperfections here and there, that come with age and life, but they only made her more beautiful, more real. How could a little tart like Tara hope to compare to this woman? You might as well compare a Smirnoff Ice to a 93' Chateau Latour.
Jenna

"James....oh James....baby i'm cumming." her breathy words were accompanied by a familiar tightening of her pussy. You pump harder, trying to take advantage of the increased grip that her powerful pussy muscles exert on your dick. She shudders and bends almost horizontal, riding your dick to her moment of bliss.
"Damn...that was good....." she looks back, and she sees your concentration. "Don't it baby."
"I just like it when we come at the same time." She turns toward you, and with a look of love she drops to her knees, taking your cock in both hands.
Jenna
"You're so sweet baby." She begins to double pump your cock, kissing and licking on the head, slobbering and spitting. "I want you to cum for me. I want your cum, baby."
Her words are so erotic, so loving and sensual and crass and dirty all at the same time. She rubs the tip with her thumbs as she upstrokes, all the while looking up at you with so much love. You spread your legs, lowering your crotch to give her an easier time. You can feel it bubbling up, like a rolling boil, getting bigger and bigger with each swell. Time and again, you get defeated at this point, with your orgasm not materializing.
But Jenna has other ideas. Popping open a bottle of her personal lube, she lubes up her hand while wolfing down your cock. Once her fingers are slick, she winks with your dick still in her mouth, and then starts to probe your back door with that finger.
"Oh, Jenna I don't..." you cut off as she worms her way in, and after a second of searching, finds your prostate.
HOOOOOOLY Shit.....that feels different and amazing. You've experimented once or twice with prostate massage on yourself, but she went right to the spot on the first try, and her technique...
"I'm gonna..." that's as far as you get, when a shuddering, body-rocking prostate orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks. Jenna gets her mouth over your head just in time to drink down an enormous salty-sweet load.

After you regain your senses, you pull Jenna in close, kissing her neck and shoulders. "My God, Jenna. I didn't expect that."
"I've been wanting to try it for a while."
As you both exit the shower and dry off, Jenna lets you know that she's going to head to the grocery store. "There's still a lot of food to get for the weekend, besides the corn, steaks, burger and dogs for tonight. And then I need to swing by the studio to take care of some business for my new yoga program. Did I tell you that I have three private yoga sessions this week as well?"
You nod, though in truth, you don't really jive with yoga. But it seems exciting and important to her, so you just act supportive.
"So anyway, the long and short of it is, I need someone, " she slides her arms around your waist, looking up into your eyes, "big and strong to help me get the groceries..."
You groan inwardly. You HATE grocery shopping.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)