More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Artican Artican

What does John do?

John plants a seed inside her sister.

The voice was telling her something, but it wasn't audible. It became a feeling inside John; an urge that she could not resist. Her breathing became ragged as her body felt possessed and compelled to act on its own. She stepped slowly toward her sister and looked down at her. Sleeping peacefully in the deep red prom gown, she looked healthy and fertile. John felt a sudden pang of hunger. Her heart beat hard against her chest as she could taste that sweetness in the back of her mouth. She dropped down to her knees and crawled up to Jessica, dragging the skirt of the prom dress up as she went.

John hiked the skirt up to her sister's waist to find that Jess hadn't put on underwear yet. Instead, John could see what she hungered for, the delicate petals of her sister's rose. She hesitated. She was just about to lick her sister's pussy! That's not right... even if they're both girls now. But they were twins now, sort of... isn't that like licking yourself? John's mind became muddled again and instinct took over. She bent down and licked the bud softly, then ran her tongue along the petal folds. Jessi stirred. John's tongue soon became coated with a mixture of juices and nectar from her own mouth. Jessi's eyes fluttered open and she looked down at her 'twin' between her legs. She gasped and moaned as she felt the tongue probe her with long smooth strokes before John's lips sucked away the saliva.

"Am... am I dreaming?" Jessica asked dazedly.

"Yes... this is your fantasy come to life..." John whispered, then continued to eat out her sister. She paused, realizing those weren't her words. She had wanted to explain to her sister about the plant and the prom date. What was she doing now? It didn't matter, she was hungry and her sister's juices were satiating that need. Her mouth covered the girl's mound and she continued to suck.

Jessica moaned and leaned against the wall. She seemed accepting of the situation. There was a knock on the door.

"Jessica... what was that noise, honey?" the siblings' mother asked outside the girl's room.

"Ah..." Jessi stammered, distracted by John's tongue. "I slipped, but I'm alright..."

"Oh, honey!" the matriarch cried, rushing into the room.

Jessi quickly threw her skirt over John's head and sat up. John, still entranced by her inner urges, continued to feed off her sister. Jessica squirmed, but it was hidden under the gown. Her mother paused, noticing the flower dress on the ground.

"Is that another prom dress you got?" she asked.

"I... was just trying it out...." Jess replied. "I'll probably stick with this one.

"Are you sure you're alright? Let me have a look at you..."

"I'm fine, mom!" Jessica said, getting up. She made sure to cover John with the gown as she rose. John climbed up with her, lips glued to her vagina. Jessica winced as John's tongue brushed her. She kicked at her doppelganger to ease off.

"You sure?"

"MOM! Stop worrying about me! I'm fine, ok?!" Jessica burst out as she edged closer to the point of no return.

Jessi's mom scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Fine, dear..." then left the room muttering, "pft, teenagers..."

As soon as her mom left, Jessica hunched down on John's face and rubbed her pussy against it. John continued to feast as Jessi shuddered. Clutching John's head through her scarlet gown, Jessi hit her orgasm. John tasted the sweet flavor of her sister and it triggered something in her. She felt something come up her throat and into her mouth. She used her tongue to feel out what seemed to be a seed which she pressed into her sister's gushing hole.

What just happened here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)