More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AverageDude AverageDude

What is your name?

John Doe

"My name is John Doe" I respond a little more confident in my answer.

"Ah yes I see you on the list John enjoy your time here it is a very special place." With that mysterious ending the gate opens and i begin to walk down the pathway towards the large buildings. Along the pathway on either side are rows of flowers that have been very well kept.

As I make my way to the front of the school I see a large sign that says new students with an arrow pointing towrds the smaller building. I follow a few more arrows and enter the small building. Inside there is a welcone desk with what looks like a female staff member. She has long dirty blond hair and a big chest as well. I approach the desk and ask "Is this where new students are supposed to come?"

"Oh, yes" the woman responds ina way to cheery voice "What is your name? I'll give you your room number as well as what time your tour will be and who will be your guide"

"My name is John Doe" you respond a little offput by there sheer cheeriness of this woman. As you look at her you see a name tag right above her boob on it you can barely read the name Dorothy.

"Ahh, yes I see you here John you are in room 10 in hall 23. That means you go up one floor to floor 2 and down to the third hall and then find room 10. Oh and before i forget your tour is in 20 minutes with Emily, you will meet her down here."

"Ok thanks Dorothy" you respond already starting to try and find your room. You head up the stairs as directed and are able to easily find your room as everything is well marked. You enter and find the room contains two beds and a desk between them as well as a door that is on the side of room 8 you figure its the bathroom and check the door and sure enough it is. You walk into the room a little further and see that next to each bed is also a dresser probably with all of the stuff you will have for the next year as you were directed to not bring any personal belongings.

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)