More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 2Qik4You 2Qik4You

Pick a story

John, college dropout?

John never wanted to go to college, but his dad would have cut him off from his trust fund if he didn't. "You need to follow in my footsteps," his dad would always remind him any chance he got. Hell, his dad even pulled a few strings to get him the same fraternity. John wouldn't even be at this party if his dad didn't see the flyers posted on every lamp post down frat row.

Don't get me wrong, John was still social throughout the night. He learned that even if he didn't like the situation he was in he could at least make it better with a good attitude, and some help with the liquid courage at the occasions. John wondered what the minimum amount of time he would need to stay in order for it to look like he was there for the entire night.

Once he started doing calculations he realized he was too sober. He started heading towards the keg through the sea of people. While John 6'1'' fit, but not athletic build that he was, he still struggled to make much progress. After 10 minutes he finally got to the keg. He grabbed a cup filled it up and slammed in it without stopping. He began to fill up another glass until the music stopped and a mircophoned voice took its place.

"Ladies and Ladies, welcome to Alpha-Beta-Phi's party"

"ALPHA-BETA-PHI" echoed throughout house as all the men yelled.

"It is time for the main event. As you all know the school is cracking down on school hazing...."

"BOOOO!" everyone in the house cried out together.

"I know, I know, but we need to stay on the school's good side. How about we do some introductions instead! Get all of the new-ones near the front of the house."

John thought as long as he stayed quite he could get out of this "introduction" the frat house was going to prepare, but nope he was spotted immediately. The socializing he did to please his father bit him in the ass and he was dragged to the front of the house.

"Looks like we have everyone here. Lets get ready for some fun"

"YEAY""WOOOOOOO""LETS GO!!" the crowd is hungry for some action, and it seems like John are the main course.

"Alright newbies, time to play 'pick...your...poison'!!!" you now see the microphoned voice. Some college kid trying to be cool. John don't know his name. Brown hair, about 5' 8'', 120 lbs. All he can think is how in the hell can this little shit be the big man on campus.

Suddenly this girl, with cheerleader type qualities, comes up to John and kisses him on the cheek and grabs his hand. No, not grabbing his hand, putting something in his hand.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)