More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nightcat nightcat

Now, what kind of guy are you?

John, a usually serious coach in the local gym.

You're John a twenty-six year old man who could win a Nathan Drake lookalike contest but works at the local gym as a coach. You spend most of your free time in this little coffee shop and the gym you work at, a body this chiseled needs to be maintained after all. You help people exercise with the machines and weights, you teach self defense classes and sometimes you're asked to fill in for others and teach spinning or yoga classes. With how dedicated you are to your job and your healthy food and exercise it's hard to maintain friendships and romances rarely last more then a week.

You smirk at the Rulebook and decide that it could be useful. You could use it to 'help' people get more motivated about healthy eating and exercising habits and make your life more fun at the same time. Maybe now you could get some benefits out of filling in for the people teaching spinning and yoga classes so often, a job that pays this little should have some benefits after all.

First order of business, getting people to stop eating fast food with a new rule. New rule: all fast-food comes with semen as a non optional sauce.

Sit and watch the reactions, go to the gym or add more rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)