More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaded1 jaded1

Who Found The Rulebook?

Joe Wolf (a lonely virgin)

You are Joe, and you should have banged someone a very long time ago. You've always blamed your tiny 5 inch dick, but deep down you know that's not why girls won't fuck you. Yesterday was your 19th birthday, and you spent it completely alone in your apartment. When you blew out the single candle on the cake you made for yourself, you wished to lose your virginity before you turned 20. Emily —your ex sweetheart from highschool— said it would take a miracle for you to get in a relationship with anyone else. Apparently the universe agrees.

"Today I'm going to make sure I lose my virginity" you accidentally blurt out loud to the book. Everyone in the café goes silent, and they give you a cold stare. Time for your first rule.

Old Rule: Everything Joe Wolf says is socially acceptable.

Everyone slowly begins talking again as if you didn't say anything. "Fuck yeah," you say to yourself. Your possibilities are endless. Maybe this is the break you have been waiting for all along. Time for the lone wolf to lead a pack.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)