More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goreman Goreman

Pick a story

Joe, testing out a future

As a teenager I'd always fantasized about being a girl, not in a "I was born in the wrong body" way but just from an experience point of view. It always seemed that girls had more fun, felt things, both good and bad more strongly.

Anyway I'd been trying basic for a while, the odd pill here and there, looking at what kind of woman I would have been, playing around with myself, walking around, I'd even plucked up the courage last time to go to the beach, sunbath and swim. While playing around like this a thought had occurred to me. I'd always imagined that as a woman I would have become some kind of model, be it clothing, glamour or pornography and I hatched a plan to give it a go and see how it went. So I decided that I would take Xtra strength to let me really live as a woman for a month.

As I'd been taking basic for a while I'd got a pretty good idea of my measurements, size 10, 36E, 5'5", and had gathered quite a selection of clothes, dresses, underwear and swimwear. During my last basic session I had taken a few photos, clothed, underwear and even naked which I then emailed off to various modelling agencies from catalogue to adult website.

And as a celebration of having sent them off, I popped my pill.

Here's to the next month!

What modelling agencies get back to me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)