More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who are you and what does your avatar look like?

Joe, Human, Male, 26, Hetero

I entered my details into the holographic console about what I wanted my avatar to be like and what my username was. For now, I chose to name myself 'Joe', with my sexual preference being heterosexual. I was to be 26 year old humanoid male, Caucasian, strong features with a light tan. I was mostly lean with square shoulders and a height of 5' 11". After messing with the options a bit, I chose the rest of my body's look, starting from the head. I had sharp green eyes, a well defined defined jaw and auburn short wind swept hair. Adjusting my torso, hips and legs settings, I made myself look triangular in body shape with leg muscles that showed that it hadn't skipped leg day. Lastly, the crowning touch was a 10 inch dick with a slight upward curve. After finishing up, with my options, I had to admit that it seemed a little generic, but in any point in time, I could just adjust or change anything around on the fly if I wanted to. Heck, I could even switch genders, sprout wings and the like. With a game like this, you never know when an interesting opportunity would come around.

I confirmed all my settings and was now ready to plunge into the dirty worlds of Fuck Quest. A whole sensory experience was waiting for me and I was getting excited. The possibilities seemed endless, and browsing through the server list in my personal holographic display that flickered in my eye, I could see some very interesting set ups already, with some interesting server names to boot. Each one was labelled and themed, with details explaining what to expect and certain key features or special rules. The question now was which one do I go to first.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)