More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krm2116 krm2116

What does Jessica do next?

Jessica demands to know where she is!

Jessica backs against the wall, clutching the blanket to her body.

The woman from the painting draws closer, and smiles.

"Whe-Where am I? Who are you?" Jessica asks. And wanted the questions to sound less timid than they did. She is overwhelmed by the woman's beauty, but is terrified.

The woman walks up to Jessica, gently cupping Jessica's cheek. The hand feels ice cold, but inexplicably calms Jessica.

"My name is Elizabeth, you are a guest in my home," the woman says in a soothing tone.

"Why the fuck am I here?" Jessica yells, gathering courage.

Elizabeth laughs and says "I'll explain everything soon. But first, you must feed."

As confused and angry as Jessica is, her hunger is now overwhelming.

"Let me get your dinner, dear." Elizabeth croons.

Elizabeth walks to a closet, unlocks it, and opens it. Inside, Jessica sees a young blonde woman in nothing but her undergarments. Her hands are bound above her, attached to a hook in the ceiling. Her mouth is gagged, but her eyes frantically search the room. Tears streak her makeup.

Elizabeth unhooks the girl from the ceiling, and throws her on the bed.

"Come, Jessica, and feast. This is your first night of eternity."

What does Jessica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)