More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who am I?

Jessica Pleasant, 28, Junior Manager

It was another day at the office. The usual hustle and bustle of papers, staplers, short skirts and dangling cocks between the legs. The ladies were not too busy today. The last project rolled out a few days ago and we had a short respite before the next big thing. According to last week's meeting, we were going strong. We were a marketing firm, and for us to be so on the ball so far for our last satisfied client, it was a near miracle. I remembered the many nights I had to spend working over time, signing papers, reading up the details and checking up on the others in my department. We constantly had to take breaks every hour to settle our over abundant libidos and stay motivated. Stacy especially had to cum at least 4 times before she could settle down to work again. Fortunately for the rest of us, we had plenty to drink from her spunk. Her loads were the thickest and most rich among all of us. She was also the youngest of us at 19. An intern with an impressive 20 inch cock, I might add. Hopefully, she can go further places than just a simple jizz dispenser. She did have a Bachelors degree in Finance after all.

Nonetheless, however bad it might seem for her future career, I had to admit I wouldn't mind if she was assigned as a dispenser for my team. I remembered how delicious she and her hot cream tasted. I subconsciously licked my lips and adjusted my glasses as I recalled the feeling of if filling my mouth and sliding down my throat. Maybe I should go find her again during lunch and indulge a little more. The thought of that made my nipples on my E cupped breasts harden and my cock twitch violently. I felt the strain against my pinstripe skirt and all 17 inches soared straight up beneath my desk, tapping against the edge. Like all of the others in the office, I preferred to not wear any underwear. Made for easy access and a lot less uncomfortable when I get my hard ons. I was about to sit back in my chair, spread my legs and stroke it when there was a knock on my door. Despite the distraction, I did so anyway, pulling up my skirt, aiming the tip of my dick upwards and jacking it up and down with my delicate fingers.

"Ms. Pleasant?" I heard a voice call.

"Come in!" I called back.

The door opened and shut. In my room now was one of my subordinates and old college friend, Sunny Madison. The ladies endearingly call her 'Sunshine'. A pretty blondie with a bright attitude to work and play. A smile almost always on her. We had lots of fun back then, and even now that she was on my team. She approached my desk with a clipboard in her hands. She looked like she was about to say something when she casually noticed me masturbating. She lets out a gentle amused chuckle. She took a guess as she switched glances between my wet and swollen member and my face.

"Thinking about Stacy's dick, Jessica?"

"What else?" I huffed in pleasure, "You remember how thick she was."

I could see her 15 inch grow too, her smile turning into a grin, "Hell yes, I do! Think we can get her transferred?"

"I'll see what kind of magic I can do." I answered as I felt my cock twitch even more. My eyes had caught sight of Sunny's growing erection.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)