More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seahawker Seahawker

Is this person Male or Female? And what's the catch?

Jessica, the new secretary

"What's the catch?" I said curiously. "Well her name is Jessica, she's 21, very beautiful with long blonde hair." she said. "Ok go on." I said somewhat impatiently. "Well she has agreed. But the thing is, you must submit to her." she said with a weird look on her face. "Submit to her?! as in what do you exactly mean by submit to her? I asked "You will become her and will do as she commands for the next 30 days." she said. At this point my heart was thumping in my chest. "Honey are you sure about this? Are you sure you are ok?" I asked with compassion, " Yes. I only want to make you happy and if it gives us the spark we need then I am all for it." she said with a comforting smile. "Well I guess ok then, I'll do it!" I said excitedly.

Stacy then reached into her purse and pulled out a small box and held it front of me "This is a chastity device. I bought it at a porn shop during lunch. Jessica has the key. Your first task is to strip naked and lock your cock in the chastity device." I did as she said and stripped out of my clothes. It took a little figuring out but soon my cock was encased in it's cage. "Once this lock goes on, Jessica is in control. Are you sure you want this?" she asked. "YES!" I said. Stacy placed the lock on the cage and my cock no longer belonged to me. She then took my phone and snapped a picture of me. "I've put her number in your phone. You are now to text her this picture along with the message 'your wish is my command' I eagerly did just that. A few minutes later, my phone went off. The message read "Very good ! I'm so excited! And I'm very pleased you followed directions!!! This is going to be so much fun! Now you have one more task. You are to find a pair of Stacy's dirtiest and sluttiest panties. No more boy underwear for you little man!! You will wear them every day for as long as you are my . Now you'd better get ready because Saturday Stacy and I have a big date planned. That gives you 4 days to wait....and wonder!" Stacy then went to the hamper and pulled out her sexiest pair of panties she had. they were pink with black lace trimmings and still had the musty smell of arousal from the sex we had the other night. "Are you sure about this? I asked again. I swear she gave me a mischevious smile as she kissed my forehead. I put on the panties and we both to bed. My god the next 4 days were going to be hell!

So what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)