More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zaulek Zaulek

Well? Who are they?

Jesse (18/M), a feminine student

"Jesse Terumi, standing at just 5'5", with a soft, hairless, and almost pale body, Jesse caught attention of not only envious girls but also charmed boys. His small face, pointy nose, noticeable freckles, big eyes and an even bigger smile formed by red, plump lips may have attracted attention but... It wasn't as good as it seemed.

Boys turned their backs upon the discovery of Jesse's gender. Apparently the 'dick only makes it better' rule doesn't work. What about the girls? They were too envious of his looks to spend time with him, thinking that people wouldn't notice them.

With this setting, Jesse, or actually, you want a change in your life. Is that right?"

His face looked both surprised and creeped out. "Well, yeah, but... who are you? Why, and how, do you know all this?"

"Haha! What a silly question! Who could I be?" answered the white, tall, human resembling... something.

"Probably a very creepy stalker who happens to be a bad cosplayer. May I leave now? I've got school to attend, I don't want to be late..."

"My, don't be so cold! I'm a God! And I'm here to make your life better!"

"If you wanna make my life better, I'd much more like you to make lifes of all the suffering people from all over the world." is the boy's answer, probably the last one he'll say without much negative emotions.

"I can't. Don't say anything! Yes, I'm a God, but I can't quite edit the world I made. When I made it I was so fucking stupid to not assign the rights to me. How stupid and young I was, really. But enough about that! I summoned you here to give you the power of editing the world. Doing what I can't do."

Jesse's face turns from a slightly annoyed to that of a raging soldier, similar to that from some mobile games. "Oh, yeah, seems legit. And what, I have a pink, alive pony at home that always wants to fuck me? Stop saying that bullshit and return me home!"

The figure, annoyed mutters out without much happiness. "Fine, but don't be surprised. What you casually wished for may turn against you." After that, he feels dizzy and sleepy as he falls onto a soft material, going back to sleep.

He returned! Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)